Concentration Camp Flossenbürg
Flossenbürg, located near the Czech border in Southern Bavaria, opened May 3, 1938. It was liberated by the United States Army on April 23, 1945.
Pictured Above: The hand-stamped admonition “UNGÜLTIG!” (invalid) over the instructions on the formular envelope mailed March 11, 1944, indicated that the regulations had changed, but did not specify how.
Pictured Above: A September 1, 1943, trilingual waybill from Poland accompanied a parcel containing two loaves of bread and one kilogram of cheese to a Flossenbürg prisoner.
Download Frame 2 – Page 13 as a PDF